The weekly “E-nergy” Bulletin is prepared by GazDay Energy Consultancy and Information Services (GazDay) in Turkish and English • The institutional subscription fee for a total of 52 weekly bulletins in a single language is 500 Euro, for 2 different languages is 650 Euro, and for 3 different languages is 800 Euro + VAT.
• The fee for a subscription that includes 52 weekly bulletins in the language requested, as well as written, verbal, or telephone consultancy services not exceeding 10 hours per year is 2000 Euro + VAT.
• The subscription for 52 bulletins to be sent/received over a period of 52 weeks will be valid the week after payments are made.
• GazDay will issue an invoice upon the signing of the agreement. Payments should be made to GazDay within 1 week by the Subscriber.
• GazDay Energy Consultancy and Information Services cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any news or information in the bulletin.
• The Subscriber is fully free to copy, to use and distribute the weekly bulletin within its company however Copying of, use of, access to or distribution of the Bulletin by the Subscriber to third parties or any other companies shall cause GazDay irreparable injury that cannot be adequately compensated for by means of monetary damages. Any breach hereof by Subscriber may be enforced by GazDay, by means of equitable relief (including, but not limited to, injunctive relief) in addition to any other rights and remedies that may be available. In the event GazDay has reasonable grounds (such reasonable grounds to be substantiated with evidence) to believe Subscriber is violating the terms and/or conditions set forth in this Agreement, GazDay shall have the right to suspend delivery of, or Subscriber’s access to the Service(s). Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless GazDay from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or liabilities (including reasonable legal expenses) arising from any breach of its obligations, or of the limitations or restrictions set forth in this Agreement and its Services Attachment(s). In no event whatsoever shall Subscriber be liable for any indirect, or consequential damages.
Please download subscription form
Please Review Our Weekly Bulletin